I LOVE the smell of peppermint and find excuses to add it to most of my recipes.
Some peppermint oil uses include:
- Help with stomach aches
- Eases digestive issues
- Freshens bad breath
- Relieves headaches (excellent recipe for headache relief coming soon)
- Antimicrobial properties (which is why I use it in my cleaners)
- Improves mental focus (I certainly need all the help I can get 😉
- Clears respiratory tract
- Boosts energy (truly does)
- Helps to relax tight muscles (I love it for my Fibromyalgia)
- Cost-effective and naturalCAUTION: Peppermint Oil should not be used with children. Please research the interactions with this oil and consult your doctor before use.
Mix all ingredients together in a 24 oz spray bottle and shake before each use. I purchase these bottles from Amazon.
This recipe is good for general cleaning but be sure to test the area in a small spot first.